Saturday, December 19, 2009

No Maternity Work Out Clothes

My dobok pants officially do not fit. I wore yoga pants to class and felt very exposed. Guess what no one makes? Maternity martial arts uniforms. I realize it would be quite a niche market, but I can't exactly make my own. I could learn, I guess, but I've vowed that I will never learn how to use a sewing machine. I'll do any other domestic chores -- cooking, baking, cleaning (well, I'm bad about cleaning, too), antiquing, gardening, canning, shopping at garage sales, whatever! -- as long as I can avoid the sewing machine.


I figure I may make it a few more months before my dobok shirt stops fitting. The belt is already getting too small. By January, I may have to resort to looping it around my giant belly once instead of twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment