Thursday, January 21, 2010

Simple Solutions to New Problems

It's getting harder to and harder to fit into my poor clothes.  I do have maternity clothes now, and they almost kinda fit, too (if they are big enough for me to breathe in and they aren't so big that they fall right off, I'm counting them).

But my workout wardrobe ... it has turned sad, my friends.  My largest yoga pants now have to go under my belly.  They are the ones I wear for taekwondo class, so now I go to class with my gut hanging over the edge.  I look real nice.  At least I've escaped without having to buy more workout clothes.  I'm getting tired of having to buy more clothes every time I turn around.

Another simple solution I discovered?  These bra extenders from the fabric store.



For $2, I have saved my bras for a few more weeks at least.  I'm rather dreading trying to find a good nursing bra, so I'm trying to put it off for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment