Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Morning Sickness

Sorry to keep posting about how sick I am, but what can I say?  It's the biggest thing going on right now.

This weekend, after a great Thanksgiving dinner with family, my husband and I went camping.  Who goes camping when they're pregnant, you may ask.  Well, we tried to go camping about six weeks ago, but I was too ill.  I felt bad, so this was my compromise, and on Friday when we left, I felt great.

On Saturday, after a breakfast of hash browns, spam, and duck eggs (maybe this is where we started to go wrong), we went for a leisurely hike.  Our plan was to walk three miles down the trail, have a little picnic lunch, and wander back.  Instead, we walked out 1.5 miles, stopped for a snack because I felt gross, walked about half mile, stopped for lunch because we realized I wasn't going to make it three miles.  On the way back, I made it maybe a quarter of a mile before I puked it all up.

But, looking on the bright side, my husband now believes me when I say I'm not feeling well.  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment