Monday, November 16, 2009

Black Belt + Baby =

... a black belt a little unsure of what the hell is going to happen next.

I recently found out that my husband and I are expecting a baby, due next June.  We have always talked about having kids and were planning to start trying this fall, so it's not like this is unexpected in any way.  But as I've already discovered, everyone seems to love giving pregnant ladies advice, and since I'm very used to making my own decisions, I'm not exactly sure I'm looking forward to that.

But I'm looking forward to being pregnant and working out at the dojang throughout my pregnancy.  And I'm looking forward to having a baby and bringing him/her/whomever to the dojang with me and my husband.  I guess we'll have to work out who gets to take care of the baby and who gets to work out, but there's plenty of time for that kind of deal-making later.

No comments:

Post a Comment